"It is better to give the benefit of literacy to the poor man than to build thousands of poor feeding centers" - Mahakavi Subramania Bharati.
Delhi Tamil Education Association schools endure an exuberant educational excellence for many glorious decades throughout. The legacy of these schools actually started very long back in the past, so to say in the pre independent era. Established in 1923,held in high esteem from its very commencement and never left any stone unturned to nurture the learning community.
The Wide Spread lush branches of DTEA Education is considered to be the core instrument of human development. Though DTEA started its journey in the field of education humbly, but crossed many milestones, holding esteemed positions and bringing laurels. The outcome is that it serves the society through its prestigious seven schools, the number still counting hopefully.
- DTEA Sr. Sec. School, Mandir Marg
- DTEA Sr. Sec. School, Lodi Estate
- DTEA Sr. Sec. School, R.K. Puram
- DTEA Sr. Sec. School, Laxmi Bai Nagar
- DTEA Sr. Sec. School, Pusa Road
- DTEA Sr. Sec. School, Janak Puri
- DTEA Sr. Sec. School, Moti Bagh
- DTEA Sr. Sec. School, Mayur Vihar Ph-3(In The Pipeline....)